Coastal Hemp Baseball CapBuy Any 3 & Save 15%
For those who believe in interconnected-ness and sustainability, this product was made for you.
- Fair Hemp low profile baseball caps offer far more ultraviolet protection than traditional cotton (UPF 50 )
- Hemp has been known for centuries for its strength and durability, this cap will last far longer than a traditional cotton cap
- Replacing 1000 traditional cotton baseball hats with Fair Hemp hats saves over 44,000 gallons of freshwater that would be used in cotton production and keeps over 72 pounds of chemicals and pesticides out of our environment
- This quality constructed hat also uses recycled plastic for the strap
- 55% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton
- Soft, six-panel, low profile (unstructured) baseball cap
- Fully adjustable hemp strap with buckle means One Size Fits Most
- Pre-curved bill with eight lines of stitching and sewn eyelets.
- Eco washed for broken-in softness
- Structured, 6-panel with a curved bill
- Embroidered logo on front crown
Due to covid-19, our shipping delivery times have been affected, please read our response to this pandemic. Read here.
We offer free shipping on orders over $90 (USD). Flat rate shipping on orders below $90 (USD).
Here are our estimated shipping delivery times:
USA: 5-8 business days
Canada: 6-12 business days
World: 10-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size.
We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know!
First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost.
If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you quote your order number. We'll see what can be done.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within a week's time!
If you're unhappy with the size you've received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size stated on the sizing chart. Though rare, it's possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we'll get you sorted out. If you'd like a different size, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll let you know what your next steps are.